Thursday, January 8, 2009

the nightmare begins in 2009.....

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

happy new year.... i know it's a bit too late for that but nevertheless hope you all had a great new year.... welll 2009 didn;t really start off with the right note for me and i'll tell ya why.....

1) Leaving my old dept@ HBIB
oh man.... this is sad...i've been in HBIB since April 2007 and to leave them for finance.....gosh.... it's really painful...all those good times and bad times are definately something i cherished a lot....
it was so sweet of them to have a farewell party for me.....tooo bad they got a gift which i already have........they got me the second installment of the Twilight saga a.k.a New Moon which Nizam has already got me for my Xmas gift....It was funny..... seeing their reaction..oooh wellll Goodbye HBIB and i'm definately going to miss ya..... Jey even got me a furry purse and another snowglobe......:) missing the time where i could wake as late as 9pm when my work starts at 3pm!

p/s : not really missing them...cause i'm going to see most of them at the HBIB dinner on 11th January 2009....yippeee

2)Going to a new dept @ HDPM finance
This is a nightmare...I know i eventuallly would have to end up in finance...but the nightmare has just begin.... I'm the first indian to move over to thesub dept of finance which is the business strategy dept.... lolz..;) the work load is a lot since it;s closing time now and i hardly have time to stop and think about where this entry goes and all........sigh...plus i wake up extremely early like 6pm in the morning andcome back really late....sad huh...that's life....!! Hopefully thigs can change....

3) Missing my sister,Aneera
She was suppose to go for the 2nd batch of NS but in the end she manages to secure herself into the 1st batch.....:( She got posted at Banting camp which wasn;t that bad since it;s 1 1/2 hour drive away...not too bad... but after leaving her at the camp on 04/01/08....the house has been really quiet....i missing her a lot.... and mum and dad misses her even more... I admit i'm not really a noise maker at home...[honest....i do no that ya'll must be thinking i'm crazy...but at home i'm a quiet person unlike my boisterous personality outside of the house]....so...my sister is the noise maker at home...annoying ppl and all...sigh..the house really is too quiet at the moment....mssing her a lot....

freaking hell....i need to figure out what's wrong with my streamyx connection...something is really wrong.... i'm currently using the internet kiosk at my office to blog...[which explains the reason there's no picture in this post.....stupid no attachment policy].... hope i'll be better 2molo

0 comments: