Wednesday, December 31, 2008

so called vacation

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

first up my xmas wishes and all a very happy new year 2008 ended real fast than i expected it to be... anyway on the eve of xmas i was carolling in my office..can't you believe it? me singing out loud in my manly voice....lol.. i ended up getting sore throat after that.. the company gave us a box filled with assorted chocs which was delicious...i think i still have them in the fridge.. anyway i even got xmas gifts..thanks dev for the bracelet.. i never exactly expected him to get him a gift.... for those clueless ppl out there dev is my working colleague...a guy who always hides my water bottle, my organiser, and my calendar...actually almost everything single thing on my table.. and NO he's not some 17yr school leaver ....he's actually same age with me....he does that for fun actually...THANKS DEV.... i'm so gonnna miss ya.. oh yeah thanks to ole nizam for my xmas gift...stephanie meyers 's new moon.......YIPEE.....

well the holidays started of with trip to wet world in shah alam on xmas....exactly i have no idea why my parents decided to go there on a public holiday...tagging along were my 3 lovely cousins and one lanky 'small' boy! yup..they obviously had tons of fun splashing there...MUAH?! pls the crowd there and the over-the-top-clorin is too much for my liking....after that we headed to the tman tasek shah alam....it was pretty cool...check out the shots below


aneera, thilaga akka and kamala akka posing giler..


aneera and kamala akka loves the trees..i hear ya!


singam@lion an my mum posing..oops..mum closes her eyes!


trusty ole dad with his papers as always


aneera is figuring out on how to use singam's phone..well his phone's screen is spoilt.
i'm still fuguring out how he manouvre his way around that spoilt phone


two lover birds a.k.a thilaga & kamala ...aww...


ahhwell... that's all...i'm doing good.. i think the feminity side of me starting to resurface....yup i'm into jiwang-jiwang songs currently..am listening to avril's innocence nd i think it's beauuuuutifulllllllllllll...... gosh is something happening to me??? ahh well.... gtg...gotta wake up at 4am for grandpa's 1st year prayer...cya all and happy2009!!!!! :)

0 comments: