Monday, December 8, 2008

the madness of twilight and of course some shopping

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

hmm... exams are horrible as usual.. i took a week of from my work to study...bummer.. well exam was hell and i felt horrible..

forget bout it... anyway... the next day after my exam.my family and i went to watch Surya's latest movie VARANAM AAYIRAM..damn it was a good movie... full of surya licious..my family enjoyed...right after that my sis and i went for a second movie...

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't help it.....it's madness.....

the movie was great...it was worth RM9 just for feasting ur eyes on the guys...robert whatever is so hot on the screen..i can't believe the same guy played cedric diggory in harry potter...
darn.... anyway the guys were great..i mean it each and every guy even the vampire villain..

oh yeah the movie is about a normal mortal girl falling in love with a 117 yr old vampire.

here's a shot from the movie on the cullens @vampire family


the cullen family.....even the foster dad looked awesom




on saturday i was cleaning the house with my sis and then on sunday we went on a shopping spree.. like i said i HATE SHOPPING....my sis made most of the decisions for me... hooray for her...


oh well..sleepy sleppy....cya

0 comments: