Monday, November 24, 2008

sadistic world this is + mhathevi is off the market

sigh.. i know i know.. i have not exactly been posting for a long long time... too many things croped up... shocking relevations... unscrupulous exploitations[that's me...here i'm talking about] thanks to mum and a bunch of my frens + colleagues... i'm starting to feel better...
anway... deepavali came and went.. i was at work... can you believe that?? well i did took the day off but then it was for stupid mock exam... i mean why in the freaking world would you have exams after diwali?? sigh.. i rest my case..
and then there was the high volume of work in the account opening dept.. but for god sake i have my own work to think about.... can't they at least let me finish my own work first??
oh well.. it's a cruel world of there and if i can't cope here... england is going to be a hell of a place...

allright guess i'm done with my rambling off with some pictures.. nd i do hope i can blog more... i really do..it's just ive been too busy i suppose



here's some pictures from my ex-trainee's wedding..

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MHATHEVI!


This is sophian hadi @ my asst manager and Jey@ jeyanthi [my ex-trainee] it's jey's first time wearing a saree

Max [quite a looker] and the chris daughtry look-alike Thiagu.
FACT : Thiagu actually has a really good voice......he sang 2 songs at mhathevi's wedding



Nizam a.k.a dude-i-like-2-torture and Shuba a k.a my guardian angel.
FACT OF LIFE: Although NIzam looks no where near Will Smith, he talks andact like him...something the entire floor totally agree.[well i'm trying to get use to it]
Shuba on the other hand is MY guardian angel... SHe looks out for me ALL THE TIME



Jey and ME....when i'm wearing glasses...jey and i look like sisters... that's what audrey
[asst.mgr of the investments team said] the sad part.. i look like the older one and jey the younger sis when jey is older than me....YIKES!!


Last but ot least mHATHEVI dear..... i can't believe she's married just like that
now..now i hope she doesn't get angry with the gift we bought... it was after all...cheeky :P and not forgetting thoughtful...
oh..well gotta go sleep... my body is aching as usual... !!

0 comments: