Monday, January 25, 2010

of 2009....

the year 2009.
a year that can never be erased from my mind.
A year of learning, yearning, heartbreaks, love, sorrows and the art of redemption..
many things happen and yet one can only learn from the happenings.
For me realizing the importance of my whacky lil sis is one thing but missing her is a huge thing.
Come to think of it, my family is a small family and i have only one sibling and letting her go was definitely the hardest part. From national service to moving over to the Philippines... one huge step far away... and i all alone again....

Work became tougher but I never knew that things could be much more stressful that i thought it would be. those late nights and making my parents worried (they don't stop worrying do they)
some how or rather, i guess i was integrated in my routine of classes and work... no time for social life.. no time for whatsoever. weekdays work and weekends class.... but it was worth it in the end...

Love.. something i tot i had...something i wished for, turned into an ugly affair. Something I'm still holding on...something i'm still trying to discover and absolutely trying to cope and learn..
thank god for the poor creature who's patient like hell... :P

Graduation... something i wished for and yet when it happen it wasn't as loud as i wanted it to be....i guess it was dampened by the above stated factor... but still i was there wearing that darn hat and it took me a while to realise all my efforts and hardwork....wished i could have done it better but nevertheless it was bitter sweet....

ohh weell i could go on and on about 2009 but deep down i know that it was a year of self discovery.... i rest my case.... here's to a wonderful 2010...

P/S: No photo op this time.....

0 comments: