Sunday, October 19, 2008

PICTURES AGAIN



Image Hosting by Picoodle.com






allright.. i forgot to empty out all the pictures in my phone... so here goes




i have no idea how i took this but the orange thing is actually my bag...





ok this was a series of random shots taken on my way to work... yup my antics in the bus...

this want says.... i don;t care

this says...hmm...if only orlando bloom is here...i wish

let's ne clear of something ....i don;t have ay teddy bears... not that i don;t like them but most people don't think me of a girly girl....oh well who am i kidding I'm NOT a girly girl..

this was actually given by my pet sister in U.S.A.. yup thanks Priya akka.. yup so... TEDDY[what else do you think i am gonna name him] is curently residing in my car.. lolz...

this want says... when am i gonna reach there?? check out the kid in the school bus.. darn i miss those days....

oh well..better get to sleep now....

0 comments: